Selva Kumar is an Android Devices Enthusiast, Who Can Talk and Write About Anything If You Give a Hint About the respective devices. He is a Computer Science Graduate and Certified Android Developer, Making His Career towards this Technology. He is always eager to try new Android devices — not only Software level but Hardware-level Also. Samsung Exclusively added some extra features compared with One UI 2.5. If you are already using Custom ROM, use this new OS for some weeks, and it will surely give you a unique experience. I listed Both Regular Android 11 Features and Some Exclusive “One UI” Features. We already covered Exclusive One UI 2.0 features only available in Samsung Devices.
The fingerprint sensor, for example, is not working properly, so be careful. If you want to try, download and install via the following link.
- I would say if you want to try something different, do give it a shot.
- If they try and reflash or unlock the phone using third-party software, it will simply lock itself and will ask for the account password despite a complete reset and a firmware change.
- The latest stable version of Android, Android 13, has officially seen its public release back in August 2022.
- It has a separate settings panel called Blissify from where you can change almost everything.
- This OTA update zip file for Nokia 5.1 Plus is in recovery flashable format.
Congratulations, now your Samsung Android 12 Galaxy’s Firmware has been upgraded to the new version. You can check it by going to Settings, then skipping to About device or About phone. The Xiaomi Stock ROM helps you downgrade or upgrade the device’s Android version, unlock the device, remove FRP protection, Fix the IMEI issue, Fix Bootloop or any Software-related problems. Samsung is releasing the Samsung Galaxy M32 after the success of their M31 mobile. They are releasing this stock ROM (firmware) mobile with significant changes like a 90HZ refresh rate and 800 nits brightness. Samsung Galaxy M32 is a mid-range mobile and comes with Android 11 based One UI 3.1. Since it already comes with Android 11, You don’t need to update your mobile manually.
- Once it has finished successfully, you’ll see a pass message on the Odin screen.
- The Stock ROM can be used to re-install the Operating System (OS), if in case you are facing any Software related issue, bootloop issue, IMEI issue.
- Also, if you only want to update Galaxy Note 8 N950 to Android 8.0 Oreo from your older software (Nougat), this guide is for you.
- First, read our disclaimer, then take backup and then follow the guide below to install the firmware.
- Next, install the firmware on your Galaxy Xcover by following the guide linked right below.
You can also install this firmware zip file when you are facing Software Issues, Boot loop Issues, and much more. It will also help you with IMEI Issues or Dead Issues. You may also repair your Android device using Stock ROM Firmware Flash File. Now the point is how to get a firmware flash file to fix all boot loop issues. Right, everyone can get it from the below-given link. It requires special software and a computer, and can be a complicated process that requires technical expertise.
The procedure has been described properly with screenshots. If you got stuck somewhere, drop your comment below, and we will help you as soon as possible. Samsung users can use Samsung Smart Switch to backup data on the computer. Smart Switch even allows the users to move data from one device to another of different variant (like moving data of Galaxy S7 to Galaxy S8). Make sure you have correctly installed Galaxy Note 8 USB Driver on your computer. If not, please download it from our USB Driver Section below and install it correctly. Otherwise, your computer will not be able to detect your device.